photo credits
Today Katie and I decided to hit up some local garage sales. Justin took Owen to get some stuff for the yard. This story details the find Katie and I found!
We started off pursuing a few sales, not much stood out. But it was fun to be out on a sunny day with just us girls. :)
We found one of these for $0.25 and were excited.
Then we decided to try one last sale on our way out of the neighborhood and found one of these-a metal drain on the curb. Katie said I wasn't paying attention...but I WAS.
Next we barely hit the corner with our tire and SLICED the tire pretty much like this :( It went flat immediately. I am thankful that we had the finances for a new tire, though it was NOT what I was expecting to spend it on...considering we started our garage sale with a few dollars and a list for some sand toys and play clothes for K and O. Also thankful that we laughed about it later on today-thankful for grace in mistakes.
On a good note...we found some sand box toys for free!
1 comment:
bummer! when we were in the States, we found that Sam's Club has pretty inexpensive tires in the off chance you would need another. great deal on the snack traps!
Post a Comment