Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving!

I don't know about you all, but this year in NC the leaves have be more beauitful then I have ever seen them! I am amazed everytime that I look out the windows, or take a walk or drive somewhere at the billiant colors of the leaves. They are truely breathtaking. I have told Justin about every day that I LOVE THE COLORS! And I don't think my pictures do it justice, but I had to try!

If things like this do not cause people to think someone/something had to be the creator (of this world), because I don't know an accident could cause these colors, I don't know what else could/would point you to our God. The leaves are magnificant this year and it has caused me to sing the praises of our God and Savior.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We LOVE YOU! Love, Justin, Gi and Katie


Posted by Picasa

No comments: