Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To Justin!

Happy Birthday oh husband of mine!
I just wanted to take a minute to post about the things I love about you. One, you LOVE THE LORD and if that was all that you did excellently then that would be enough! Two, you LOVE Katie and I like crazy and I am SO thankful for that everyday, in all expressions, in all ways. Three, you are such a servant at heart. I enjoy so much serving our friends, family, work etc with you. Four, your desire to learn each and everyday. -To pursue new things with a passion. To understand what your new job is asking of you and to even more importantly you are learning everyday how to be a better daddy and husband. And fifth, I love to live life with you...there isn't another person that I would want by my side laughing, talking, cuddling, playing etc. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love you to the moon and back and like crazy.
Love, your Gi

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How was Katie's first Christmas?? I'm sure it was fun!

Hollie Carson said...

Aww, that was really sweet!!

Gi, I hope things are going well for you and your fam.

I have a few questions. Can you email me your responses?
-Are you drinking raw milk?
-When did you join the co-op?
-How did you join? Did you just call the lady?
-Do you know when the next shipment will be?

Thanks
Hollie

Beth McKenzie said...

hey! I finally made it here...now you'll really have to watch what you say about your friends!

Beth