Monday, June 11, 2012

Wet n Wild

I remember it.  My days of running in the sprinkler for hours on end.  Trying to beat the heat of the summer haze.  It was refreshing.  Many games were made up while my sister, brother and I played. Memories made. 
Now I am thankful we can offer a simple sprinkler to our kiddos. :)  And 25 years later the same things happen...a refreshing feeling, games created and plenty of smiles. 

Look at those long legs!  :)

 Are we having fun yet?  Yes, and more YES!
 Mostly what Owen did...drink water!
 Dancing to his own beat


 Hi there pretty girl.
And while we played in the cool water, Daddy mowed, trimmed and blew off the yard.  
This is his tired smile. I can't believe you are taking a photo of me looking this gross. :)  
Thanks for all your HARD work to take care of the yard for us!  We love that we can play outside in the grass.  

 :)

No comments: