Monday, November 25, 2013

A Few Favorites Right Now

The Green River Ordinance Band-Love the Songs, "Resting Hour" & "Dancing Shoes".


This Cheese from Trader Joe's-deliciously sharp and yet smooth at the same time.
This phone service from Republic Wireless.
If you don't know about them, you SHOULD check them out.  I've been beyond pleased with my monthly service and phone.
For those of you that believe in preventive medicine, add a medical message to your list of must do's.  
I am getting these for my headaches and have been amazed at the benefits. Though a regular spa message is good, a medical message will offer more help and try to get to the base of your struggles.
Seven Generations Medical Message in Cary with Donna has been great for me!

Three of Justin's favorite right now are:
These Lounge pants from Land's End.

And this Cardigan from Brooks Brothers

And this Magazine

Katie's Favorite Activity-
I believe she would sleep in the tire swing at school if she could.  :)
Favorite food?  Salami or Charcuterie Board

Owen's Favorite Activity-
Playing with his cars or outside.
Favorite food? Coconut Milk Greek Style Yogurt




No comments: