Sunday, May 11, 2014

Owen and our mommy/daddy date

We interviewed Owen on our date and here is a bit about our handsome guy!

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A builder and build a sky scraper-Blue on the bottom, yellow  middle. Red on top. It will be 50ft tall. I'll build it in the Indian.
Favorite Food-pizza, hotdogs
Favorite color-red & blue
Favorite Dessert-cupcake, cake (cause they rhyme)
Favorite Game-tag
Favorite book-my building book
Favorite thing to do with daddy-park and play ship
Favorite thing to play with mommy-park and playing ship
How old is Daddy-i don't know
How old is Mommy-I'm not guessing that's to hard
Favorite cartoon-Jake, Bob the builder, pinky dinky do,
Favorite Sport-that's going to be hard...football, basketball, baseball- those are my very best favorites
When Katie's at school. I love playing with trains
Favorite Shape-all shapes
Favorite letter-o and w
Favorite friends-Noah, Bryce

We love you 4.5 year old!!

No comments: