Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Eudora

We had the best time ever in KS this past May!  I have way to many photos to post, I mean I have over 600 photos...whew!  But I think it just shows the great time we had and me trying to capture all the memories and stories that happened our 10 days away.  We all were a bit sad as we began our drive East and can't wait for someone to come visit or for us to visit again! 

Katie and Owen, you had a great time.  You did it all!  You rode the 4wheeler, drove the tractor, played with your cousin and Aunts and Uncles, played air hockey and with the doll house, went to the Royals game, did the Topeka Zoo, had cherry shortcakes, shot the 22, went fishing, ate yummy food, took naps, stayed up late, gardened, ate desserts, made balloon animals, played in the dirt, and I am sure a hundred other things.  You had the best time ever.  And we are sooooo glad you did!  
Here are the first of our photos from Grandpa and Mimi's house.  :)  




























No comments: