Sunday, December 7, 2014

Katie Talk...

Justin was helping Katie with her room, well, more specifically her baby doll room.  Kit's room is located in a cleaned out space in her closet.  She has decorated, organized and thought through anything and everything that needs to be in this room.  She has asked for new things for Christmas because she has scoured the American Girl Doll Magazine that faithfully comes to our mailbox each month. If you ask her about Kit, Magnolia, Lily, Hope, Gerrie, Belle...she can and will talk your ear off.  Try it. :)

I asked my mom if I was this interested in dolls at Katie's age, she said I loved the ones I had, but my sister, Jessa, was the one always surrounded and living life with her dolls.  Aunt Pie, I'm sure you are wanting to play dolls with Katie right now, right?

This stage is fun and shows what she is mimicking from our lives.  We can also say with huge hearts-she's a maniac.  :D

Below is a snippet of a conversation around our home between Daddy and Katie...
----------
Katie-"I am having all these problems with Kit's room. I have all different colors everywhere and non of them match.  I don't have a theme for my room. I need to cut out the different things I have and lay them out to see where each one needs to go, like a room layout," 

Daddy- "I don't think these are really problems."

Katie- "You are right, Daddy, these are not problems they are opportunities."

-------


1 comment:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

Oh Katie Grace!! If we lived closer I would be right there with you playing with your babies!!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED my dolls and all of the things that went along with having my babies. You will make such a great mommy someday! When we see each other next we will have to talk about the babies and play with them. This is what I used to do all of the time when I was your age and to be honest older for a number of years!!

Love to you and your babies! Aunt Pie