Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Faithful

He is faithful. I know this for many reasons, but as I watched the sun rise this morning I was reminded of His love for us. He never fails. I never know what today holds and yet that is what I have been given to walk in...so today I hold fast to the one that created me, I seek to remember His faithfulness to provide, protect, bless, refine and love. I desire to walk in His strength and power. I want to see His peace, patience and love invade my heart. Today, heart, look up, press on and seek the one who holds the sun, causing it to faithfully rise each day for thousands of years-remember He is faithful.

1 comment:

the carlson's said...

Thank you for writing this. I needed this so much this morning. I needed to read this. I had one of those extremely trying morning and past weekend. Praying for you, my friend. Hugs!

Sarah