Monday, February 8, 2016

Pippers & Her Spectecles

 Katie Kate, you got some glasses!  I can remember getting glasses in 4th grade and being so proud!  I'm pretty sure you feel the same way.  The Dr. said you don't specifically need them for near sidedness or far sightedness, but because your eyes over focus when they are tired or have read a lot, its called "hyperopia". We don't want any extra strain on your eyes when you focus! We are supposed to keep in eye (hehe) on your reading and see if you follow in the footsteps of Daddy or me...someday needing more then just a magnification.  But for now these are good! Your Daddy and I think they are helping you not skip words and to see the individual letters better to sound out a new word.  Plus, we think you look pretty spiffy in them!  Keep learning sweet girl!

Praying for those you are reading about is such a good habit to cultivate!  Today you read about Greenland and their people.

 And no reading day would be complete without reading about American Girls!  Caroline is todays girl!


1 comment:

Metlife said...

I was thinking before this post about how much I like her glasses!!!