Thursday, December 22, 2016

quick trip to KS

Last week, I had the blessing of making a quick trip to KS.  Though the time was short, I was thankful to especially hug my sisters neck after attending the funeral of her sweet mother in law.  Eunice fought hard the terrible disease of cancer for the past two year. And God in His timing took her home this past Monday to be with Him.  Now she is fully healed and I am grateful with her family she is out of pain and with her Savior! 

I also was able to sneak some good snuggles (thanks, E & P) and reading time with both my nephews and see my sisters ever growing belly with twins!  Jessa, it is crazy that you are carrying twins!  Thankful for my trip to see my whole family (though I missed saying hi to my sister in law, Julie--so Hi now!) 
Love you all!






No comments: