Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet...

Justin got home tonight, from a conference in DC in time to play with Katie, give her a bath and then put her down. Normally he comes out of her room after about 15 minutes, but after doing the dishes and talking to Robin I decided to look at the monitor to see what was taking 45 plus minutes...I saw this. It is SO sweet. Justin fell asleep after reading to Katie and rocking to her for a few minutes. They were both SACKED out. TOO PRECIOUS. I love these two like CRAZY. I am so glad to have him home and I know Katie is too.

And when he came home honking his horn, Katie went RUNNING through the house to find me, repeating over and over, Daddy, Daddy, Dada, Daddy. I was in her bedroom and she was in the kitchen at first. She ran back to our bathroom desperately for me. I had to get her attention that I was in her room. As I carried her out to the garage, she was holding on to me and doing her wiggle dance at the same time. She was overjoyed to see her Daddy. I loved it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joey & Page Craft said...

Great pic! Lord willing, I too one day will have our precious little girl fall asleep in my arms!! Send us an email and lets do dinner!

Joey for the Crafts