Friday, January 16, 2009

Pronuncation by a 19 month old...

One Cute Story...

While checking out the house next door for a family-Katie desperately tried to get my attention to go and get something...here goes...

Katie, "Mama, Fok?"

Me, "hummm, say it again Katie."

Katie a bit frustrated, but excited, "Fok!"

Me, "Fok?"

Katie's head is tilted slightly as she looks me in my eyes, "Fok, Yes!"

Me, "Oh, Would you like to see the fox stuffed animal?"

Katie, "Yes!"

Me, "Oh Whew...I am glad she didn't pick up another word!"


And another sweet story...

I was getting dinner ready for Katie and I had her in her chair. My back was turned, but I heard... "God, blab, ehid, lirgti, thankyou, amen" As I turned around I caught Katie with her hands folded and head bowed. She was praying on her own for dinner. I guess she figured she could eat as soon as I set her plate on her tray if she went ahead and prayed by herself-otherwise she would have had to wait for me to come and pray with her. :)

3 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

The story about Katie praying is SO SO SO precious! Oh my! That is absolutely adorable!

Joey & Page Craft said...

FUNNY!!! That's awesome!

*Melissa Anne* said...

You wrote Katie's prayer perfectly!