Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few children's books I like...


Hi all,
Here is a short list of a few of our favorite children's books. I would LOVE to hear comments if you all have some that I don't know about yet!

In no Order...

Wiggle-Doreen Cronin

Fast Food-Ssaxton Freymann

Planting a Rainbow-Louis Ehlert

Dear Zoo-Rod Campbell

Hello Sun-Dayle Ann Dodds

Mud Pie Annie-Due Buchanan

Sheep Sheep Sheep help me fall asleep-Arlene Alda

First Discovery Look and Learn, "In the Garden, At the Ocean, On the Farm..."
Scholastic

If You are Happy and You Know It-Jane Cabrera

I Love My Daddy Because-Laurel Porter Gaylord

B is for Bethleham, A Christmas Alphabet-Isabell Wilner

Honeybees Busy Day-Richard Fowler

Have You Seen Trees?-Joanne Oppenheim

God Made You Special-Mike Nawrocki

Peas and Thankyou-Mike Nawrocki

I Love You Through and Through-Bernadette Rossetti Shustak

Ears Ears-Eastman

Most of all Jesus Loves You-Noel Piper

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the list! We already love reading to Kate, so I'm thankful to have some recommendations! Our favorite book so far is the Jesus Storybook Bible - so good!
-- Bo

*Melissa Anne* said...

My vote is for "Have You Seen Trees?" That book is stinkin awesome!