Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Journaling-Today

Today was a day that needs to be filled with thankfulness. It was a challenging day in different ways.  And in order to turn my heart towards my Jesus who fills my cup, who lifts my feet to keep going, to whispers words of strength to me...

I am thankful for...

my husband and his desire to work hard to provide
my kids that can create a game out of anything and that love their faces painted for pretend play
my home that we can have folks over to be encouraged and to encourage
books...so many have lifted my heart lately
friends that call unexpectedly and just live life with me
the beautiful weather
the gorgeous yellow huge roses on my table
pepperoni pizza
the ability to jog a wee bit this morning
an automatic dishwasher
laughter
comfy beds
showers
candles
sunshine
music that lifts my soul
the noise of little voices and the quiet as they are sleeping
hugs and more hugs
trips that we are looking forward to
three year olds and baseball
five year olds and babies they love on
for fabric cleaner
three year olds combing their hair so it won't spike
five year olds drawling me picture of sunshines and telling me I am their favorite mommy
three year old breakfast prayers
five year old dilemmas about what to wear
kids putting on performances for us
God's faithfulness
etc
etc
etc



No comments: