Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Journaling on a Wordless Wednesday

 A bed needing clean sheets, clothes that need folded, a seven year old worked on homework, the sun set and I stopped to cherished this moment. Breath-Thankful. I love this moment. It shows real life in our home.  It shows me that I do desire to be together in the midst of the days chores. I love that Katie is doing her homework while I folded clothes.  I love that soup was simmering on the stove.  I love that I paused to enjoy this moment-to see, with eyes wide open, life happen in our home. God is at work.  He bring peace between the kids.  He provides work for their Daddy and my love. He gives me a heart to love this.  I love that God is faithful to bring these small joys into our mundane. 

1 comment:

the carlson's said...

I love, love, LOVE these moments...oh how I wish I could pause time and never let them grow up...