Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My First Bath!

While this was a while ago...as we do bathe her regularly, we thought that we would memorialize the trama. You would think that we were commiting some attrocious act, but no, we were just giving her a quick bath. It was so much fun and I'm glad that we have a couple of memories of it. I have put three pictures in, (kind of like, pre, mid, and post tribulational pics), and I know they tell the story better than I can. Oh by the way, she has now moved on the regular baths and she loves them :). She is doing so well, kind of a rough day today, but she is growing so so quickly. We love her very much.

Love, US

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi Justin, Gi and Katie, your blog is very cute. I got your message last night and I have seen your blog. I got on the other day, but only as a guest until I had time to create an account. I have been working 8 days straight here and a little crazy. So keep updating and I will check it out when I am on the computer. Love you all and see you will soon. Love Nana & Mom