Saturday, June 30, 2007

My sister is getting married!!!!

Everybody I just wanted to tell you that my sister is getting married in only 2 weeks!!!!! Yes, two weeks from today she will walk down the aisle and get married to Dustin and become Mrs. Herrs. They are very cute together and I pray that they love marriage as much as I do!
**If you think that marriage is a wonderful experience that you wouldn't change it at all, then post a comment that she can read to encourage her as she makes this life long commitment. I am so proud of her and I love you little sister to pieces!!
See ya soon pie, we love you !
Gi-for all of us
PS these were our family photos taken this past Christmas, we don't normally pose against stone walls :) ...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, sister to Gi, I wish you God's best in your marriage. My husband Ed and I have been married for three and a half years, and I can honestly say I am in a very joyful and fulfilling marriage. I get to spend every day with a man that I love, care for, and respect. The security that comes with the commitment of marriage has helped our relationship grow day by day. I have also definitely learned a lot about myself (both strengths and weaknesses) as I interact daily with someone else on such an intimate level. God will use your spouse to show you so much about yourself, and also to give you opportunity upon opportunity to love and serve someone else. Best wishes to you as you embark on this journey!

Jae Davis said...

Jessa & Dustin,

Congratulations!! Travis and I rejoice with you. When two unique people God has created become one, amazing things happen. Travis and I will celebrate six years of marriage July 28! The most fun aspect of our marraige has been experiencing God's miracles together, including our four children. We've also learned how to continue fostering healthy relationships with our family and friends while keeping God and one another first. Only God knows what He has for you and Dustin. He will exceed your expectations if you ask for his wisdom, "listen" for his will in your marriage and then patiently wait for His best plans for you to be revealed.

God Speed!
Travis and Jae

Robin Muse said...

Hi Jessa! I know we have never met, but I have heard so many wonderful things about you. I am excited for your upcoming wedding, and I trust your first year of marriage will be filled with much joy and laughter. Hunter and I have been married almost six years, and I can honestly say, marriage is the best gift the Lord has given us! Don't take yourself too seriously, and always make yourself communicate what you are feeling, even when you want to keep quiet! I know you will make a great wife (and one day mom). Enjoy every minute of your wedding, and be sure to cut a piece of your cake to take with you on your wedding night!

Robin Muse said...

Gi, this comment is for you - if this picture was taken this past Christmas, weren't you 5 months pregnant? You don't look it at all!!! You runners!