Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy belated 4th of July!

We hope that everybody had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our freedom! This outfit is from Granny Green and Grandma Kimball (thank you andI can't wait to meet you both!)...I was cute stuff while I had it on...but after Mommy put this one me I had a stinky diaper and it went straight up my back!!

Here is Katie swimming for the first time! She loved the pool, even though we only put her feet in. Ms. Jae, I love this swim suit, thank you for passing it down! (We had to keep her away from the McKenzie boys that swam with us. :)
"This is probably the only time you will be in a two piece, Katie!" love your overprotective daddy! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute are you, Katie Grace!! I'm glad that you are feeling better. I hope that you continue to feel good and give your mommy lots of sweet, smiley love.