Thursday, July 26, 2007

Introducing the Greats!

We are pleased to announce Katie posing with her Great Grandmas!!
She was so excited to be the fourth generation of wonderful families. :)

The first picture is Katie and Grandma Yeaquo. This is Justin's grandma and Katie's Grandpa Hime's mom. Thank you Grandma Yeaquo for holding and playing with Katie, she was very comfortable in your arms. :) (When we are back next, we want to get a picture of all four of you!) Also thank you for your continued support of us through all your letters! It is a fun thing to read about the happenings of the area.
This picture shows my Grandma Brewster, my mom, Katie and me. My mom's mom is quite a character. Even though she is not able to remember all the time who we all are because of Alzheimer's, she took really quickly to Katie. A few funny quotes that she said. *Katie was fussy a little loudly one day and Grandma responded, "Whoever is yelling, tell them to take it outside!!" My aunt responded, "Mom, it is a baby..." My grandma said, "Ohhhhh, I didn't know that!" *She also affectionately referred to Katie as, "My, what a cute boy!" It didn't matter if she was dressed in all pink; I guess her lack of hair said boy to my grandma. *One other thing that she said that was pretty cute. I was holding Katie and showing her to my grandma. My finger was in Katie's mouth to suck on and my grandma could only see one of her eyes. Grandma said, "Oh, what a pretty eye that baby has." As if Katie only has one eye. :) Thank you Grandma for talking and playing with Katie!



And for the last picture, but definitely no less of a wonderful great, Gramma Stein, my dad, Katie and me. Gramma Stein we are so thankful to have seen you! Thank you for traveling out from Ohio; what a trooper you are! We sure did have a fantastic time talking to you and just being with you. We hope to make it up to Ohio sometime in the near future to spend some more quality time with just you. It was special to be with you! Katie will have this picture and also more with just you in her baby book! :) We love the fact that you are so interested in our lives and we want to keep in touch as much now as ever before! I love your phone calls. Thank you for holding, loving and playing with Katie.


:) We love each one of you Grandmas so SO so much! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: