Monday, February 4, 2008

Memories of Junior High

Does anyone remember these things from Junior High Days?? My mom used to helps us with crafts of all kinds and I just found a box full of crafty things in our closet! Realy old school stuff! WOW, I can't believe that some of the puffy paints still work! I can't remember what the shining plastic pieces are called, but I used to cut them out and arrange them into designs. Then I think I baked them in the oven into pins for shirts or earings. And the beads....I still have enough wire and bead to make some necklaces...any takers??
I decided to keep a few of these things for Katie's craft box someday, I guess in a few short years, I'll be doing things like this again! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Cheers to Junior High and the good ol' days!


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: