Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Barnabas Way-Check it out-and leave a comment!

I wanted to bring Justin into the spotlight for a moment...At the foundation where Justin works, they have been working for the past 8 months or so to change the name of the foundation from Fore the Lord to The Barnabas Way as well as change everything else that goes with it.  I would LOVE for everybody to check out the new website and please post a comment telling us what you all think! The foundation hired a great company to develope the details of the site, but Justin had to write all the content, so overall it took over 200 hours.  I am so proud of him! 
...And we would love to expose everyone and all everyones friends to another message of generosity and how to invest in the Kingdom.

2 comments:

Jae Davis said...

Justin,

I have been asked to edit/look over lots of things. This was the most fun, because I didn't have to concentrate on editing the material. I got to enjoy reading the content because it was all written wonderfully and correctly and spelled right. Praise God for good English!

I REALLY like everything about the site. The pictures add a fantastic touch that makes the content "come alive." I like your bio, too!

I have to mention Gi in this whole thing, too. Behind a successful man is a great wife. Gi, good job in providing an atmosphere at home that is conducive for Justin to be his best.

God has blessed both of you and The Barnabas Way!

Love Ya!
Jae

Unknown said...

Hey Gi! I am catching up on your blog and just came across this post. I read through the website and I think it is fantastic! I love the tree picture to show how the ministry works. And I like the featured ministry and ministry map on the front page. I think everything looks great!

I am really excited for you and your family and all that God is doing in you and through you!!

Leah