Thursday, September 11, 2008

Curly Hair Monday night

Every Monday the girls eat dinner with us. This past Monday it was curly hair Monday...all 4 of us have curly hair (5 if you include little Pippers who now has curles too)...isn't that amazing?? I took a photo of all 4 of us and my camera has eatten it...I can't find it. :( But anyway we love these girls and love this Margaret pizza which is my absolute favorite pizza...but then again I LOVE any pizza!

We then watched Transformers and ate homemade Ice Cream-I have to say that at first I didn't want to see the movie, but afterwards, I will admitt it was a great film! I wish the girl in it was a bit more clothed-which is so hollywood! Boo! But the funny parts sure were funny...loved the part at the beginning where the car helped him with his desire to win a girl over-cute. :) Thanks girls for a fun evening...Straight hair this coming Monday??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: