Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting ready for church...

On Sunday mornings, since Katie is down to one nap a day, it is a trick to get ready in the morning. Most of the time Justin and I trade off, but this past Sunday we were running behind, so this is what we did. We dressed Katie in her "Southern" outfit (I bought this at the fairground kids extravaganza for a few dollars!!-It looks just like what the ladies at our old church used to wear. I had never seen this style before moving to NC, hence her "southern" outfit title). :) And then we let her play in the shower with the towel down so she wouldn't slip, then gave her some of my hair products. She LOVED it. And it made getting ready possible! The bottom two photos have shown us that we have a little girl and not a baby anymore :( --she is growing up! But each new stage bring new smiles and joys! Ahhhh, it goes so quickly.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Muse said...

Katie,

You look so cute!! In fact, you look to me like you are ready to head to Washington to enter the political arena! I am sure Pres. Bush would be persuaded by your clever animal noises!!