Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sweet Franklin Acadey Teacher friend!

 
 
 
 


Before we left for our trip to KS we had a visit from Jackie Rosolowski and her guys. We had such a fun time catching up and oh so glad to see them! Graham their baby boy is about 3 or so months younger then Katie, but look at what a giant Katie is! Graham--I am sure with your parents tallness you will someday tower over our Katie, Graham....hang in there buddy!

Jackie and I taught 5th grade together when we were both at FA. Now they live in TN and her husband is a music pastor in a small town. You all look great!

Anyway we are so glad you stayed with us and we got to catch up!
Oh and how were those pancakes???
Hugs,
Gi and Katie
PS from Gi----ignore my lack of shower and messy hair in the last photos....Sorry Jackie for not showering for the photo...what a mess I am~! At least you know that I did shower before Katie's nap when we were teaching! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: