Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrating a job well done on landscaping

Tracy, Beth, Justin and I all went out on Saturday (thanks to Julia and JoJo for watching Katie :) She LOVES you guys!) to Brasa in Brier Creek. It was DELICIOUS! If you've never been it is worth a date night. It is a Brazilian steakhouse with a terrific salad bar, like nothing I had experience and all the meat you could eat. There were 14 different types of meat that one could try. We ate our fill of lamb, Mignon, chicken, sausage, tenderloin, prime rib... I think I ate a few pounds myself!
Then to top it off we had grilled pineapple with Cinnamon. It is a fantastic experience!
Mckenzies-Your yard looks great and we are glad to have helped! Let's go on another date soon! Thanks for the treat. :)
Oh and the last photo of the four of us is just like one we took 8 years ago. WOW, what a great friendship, one that has lasted since college! I wish I could find that old photo and compare. Maybe I will soon.
Love to all 6 of your fam!


 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: