Friday, September 11, 2009

A Book Blog-worth the time!

SO....I haven't had much time lately to find a good book to pass along, though I am reading a few, but I did just finish an electronic form of two great short books (actually pamphlet like) that I wanted to pass along. My good friend Robin found these on the web and so they are free!
*You could also order them for a few dollars from some sites...

They are penned by an old dead guy named J.C. Ryles back in the 1890's. They are a terrific reminder of home and kids-they have encourage me heart-and if you want them I will pass them along. Just let me know in a comment and I'll send you the link! (And if I can figure it out to post them, I'll do that soon)

Titles:

Secrets of Happy Home Life (8-10 pages printed)

The Duties of Parents (10-15 pages printed)

Happy fall reading!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Gi!
Funny you should mention JC Ryles...my sis in law just sent me the link to this blog of just quotes from him daily. I love having it in my google reader! How come I've never heard of this guy before now!? Hope you're well. :)

Christina said...

haha the link would be helpful:

http://jcrylequotes.com/

Marisa and Nathan said...

Yes yes YES!!! Let me know the link!

Happy home life and Duties of Parents both sound GREAT to pursue, so YES! Send the link! :)

Marisa