Sunday, May 23, 2010

Journaling-all the topics I want to write about


...we have had many sick bugs here at the house. Be GONE bug!

But as we have been nursing allergies, croup, fevers, coughs, poor attitudes, lack of sleep...many things have been running through my mind. They are topics that I want to write about. Ones that I want to someday look back and see the faithfulness of God to see us through. But until I have time, I'll just record them here and get to them if I ever have a spare moment...

1. Distractions of the modern day momma.

2. How sleep-the lack of, plays into our kids getting sick.

3. A few of my favorite things.

4. The Gospel NEEDS and MUST be preached to myself everyday. I cannot live on crumbs.

5. Longing for heaven.

6. Maybe the problem is not my kids, it's me.

7. May my life be one of Prayer and may I truly have a mother's heart.

8. Take things off my plate, or the plates are going to crash and so is my attitude.

9. We tell Katie to have a happy heart, shouldn't I?

10. Jesus give us strength for this day. There is joy in Your name. There is healing in Your name. It's all in HIS name.

No comments: