Friday, June 10, 2011

iphone vs blackberry


Katie just told me....

kaite-mom, do you know what kind of phone I have?

me-no, what kind?

katie-a blackberry. insert huge smile by Katie.

-
then a few days ago, she told me that she was saving money and thinking about getting an iphone when she turned 6.

-
and yesterday at the grocery store, Katie cracked me up...I looked up from getting our bananas and she had her hand to her ear 'talking' on the phone and she was talking very seriously. she continued her conversation with her pretend friend the ENTIRE way around the store. She even switched ears to listen. It was amazing to see the mimicking. Except that I rarely talk in stores everything was pretty much just like me. scary and cute.

I don't think it will be long before our kids are WAY ahead of us in technology. But if truth be told I am looking forward to learning from them!

No comments: