Friday, June 24, 2011

Sprout Herrs-coming August 2011

I LOVED taking photos with my sister while we were back in Kansas. Though I am not skilled at maternity shots, I thought these came out well...And it was probably due to my great subjects and not my ability!

Jessa (and Dustin) it was a joy to capture this season of your life. You two will make great parents because you love each other, but more importantly because you love the Lord-He is your strength. Though every season with your baby we pray you will depend upon the rich mercy and grace of Jesus. We can't wait to meet your little one!

Love,
The NC 4

PS Sprout is not the baby's name-just super cute nickname :) ....I am super excited to see what name you guys actually choose!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dustin, Jessa, Paxton said...

Thanks!!! I love them :)
I think what I am going to try and do is to print off the collage as one photo and put it up in Sprouts room. That is if we get a room ready for Sprouty!!

Thank again and we will let you know when Sprout arrives. Sprout better wait about 6 more weeks at this point!

Sinkinson Survival said...
This comment has been removed by the author.