Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Journaling-home

We are back...and after a great trip to Kansas it is good to be home.

There is something about walking in our front door that relaxes and makes my heart happy. It may be that we have two kids and the boundaries are set here (they just know the ropes at home). It may be our home defines and describes our family (photos, decor, our bed :)-so I like it here. Or it maybe simple that things are the way I like them here (I have my own schedule and day in and day out routine). But whatever the reason, I love to travel and then I love to come home.

So after a great trip to KS, an hour or two of putting clothes and toys away, lots of wonderful memories to look back upon and some lingering thoughts about when we can next visit family in KS-or they can visit us :)-we are back home.

Soon, I'll be posting more and getting our journal caught back up on our life.

But for now it is off to bed to get some much needed Zzzzz's

No comments: