Monday, April 23, 2012

Washington DC

Washington DC.  

It was windy, fun, filled with walking, walking, walking, jumping on air mattresses, heated pool swimming, seeing sights, catching up with friends, visiting the zoo, riding the Metro, playing in parks, smelling flowers, drinking coffee, attending a conference...

It was a blessing to be able to travel to DC with Justin!  He went to the Q conference and thoroughly enjoyed it....and we toured around seeing friends and the sights!

The kids did great in the hotel room which was just off the mall. And even though at the kids ages they couldn't understand or appreciate all of it, it was worth getting them out to explore the city and introduce them to our country.  

Enjoy our first batch of photos!


Air and Space Museum


The Wright Brothers first airplane!
I think know watching construction machines was the highlight of O's week.
We visited the National Zoo with our friends Page, Sayde and EllaKade.  Thanks SO much for spending time out and about with us. :) What a blessing your family is to us!  And it has been a neat journey to hear what God is doing in your church in DC!  

Hi Sayde!  You sure are a cutie pie!

"May I hold your hand?"
"Please?"
"I think I can grab it, I think I can, I think I can..."
Katie's thoughts on the Monkey house.

Yummmmm, FROZEN  YOGURT...Delicious!
I don't think the kids wanted to share their yogurt with me at all.  They LOVED it! :)

Page, thanks again for meeting us at the Zoo!  We are thankful for the time with you and Joey (while you were in WF) and will be praying for your work in the city.  Press on friend and keep living wide open for Jesus.  :)

Our two sweet adventurers


No comments: