Saturday, September 8, 2012

2 Recommendations

If you want great Books on CD then buy these and I think you will LOVE them...you and the kids!  They have been awesome. We haven't listened to much else except these in the car.  Owen and Katie have both enjoyed this immensely! Thanks Bee for telling me about them!
They are from Radio Theatre of Focus on the Family.  I found Amazon has them the cheapest.  

Easy Peasy Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies (adapted from Paula Deen)

1 cup peanut butter-(I used one that was only Peanut Butter and salt)
1/2 cup sugar (I used granulated honey)
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla
1 egg
(optional-mix or press on top, chocolate chips into them)

Hand mix these all together
Make into golf ball size balls on ungreased pan
Criss Cross them with a fork for that traditional peanut butter design
bake for 10-12 minutes at 350
allow to cool for 5 or so minutes

Makes approx 12 cookies
Happy Eating! 

No comments: