Friday, September 7, 2012

A Good Day

Today was a good day.  It wasn't that something special happened.  It was just that we chose to have a good day and God blessed it.

I asked Justin about his day and he said, "It was good, it actually was a great day."

Owen and Katie both said today was the best Friday ever.  It helped that we had hotdogs, french fries, bananas and then walked up to get frozen yogurt too.  :)

Me? It was a good day because the rest of my family thought so.

And...
By the Grace of God I trained the kids today with patience and encouragement.
I thought ahead of them to have a Friday Fun Night.
I worked hard to be focused on the tasks that the kids couldn't help me with and then allowed them to help me with a few things they could.
I prayed today while I ran for others.
I considered how I could serve.
And...God is here.  He is refining me.  And I am thankful for days like this.

No comments: