Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wednesdays

Our Wednesdays
First, we drop off this cutie pie at her Preschool class at Bayleaf.
She LOVES it.  
She has a Bible lesson, craft, recess, music, lunch, reading time (a few other things that rotate)...She is there from 9:30-1:30 and it has given her a bit of structure to see 'school'.
The second photo are her two teachers-Ms. Carmen (Lf) and Ms. Pearl (Rt).  They are wonderful teachers that sure love on Katie.  Ms. Pearl asks the kids for some sugar each day and even O will give her a hug.  Ms. Carmen is also neat and kind and Katie enjoys chatting about her baby dolls and other favorite activities with her.




Then Owen and I normally do a few errands, but try to always get in some playtime with his trucks. I have enjoyed my time with my little man!  In the above photo the trucks are napping on their own blankets and Owen also decided it was a brief nap time.  :)  
 He loves asking me to take his photo and then wants to immediately see how it turned out.  
hummm...I wonder if I take to many photos. :)
 naw...I love every photo of my kids-even the silly ones!
 And finally we put the trucks into their garage before we went back to get Katie.

 Wednesdays are pretty fun days!

No comments: