Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Best Day Ever

So I know that most of you mommies out there will agree with me that when there is an excellent, above the clouds day with your children, you feel like writing or telling somebody about it! So I guess it has been 7 months (very exaggerant, I know) since I can say all these things happened all together in one day...I got things done around the house (chores, cooking errand), played with Katie, Katie played by hersef and was very content, she slept pretty well for her naps, loved the stroller ride down the street to the grocery store, had a bunch of smiles and laughs and I love being a mommie today!! Of course I love every day, just in different ways. Somedays the Lord has planned for a "remolding my vase", other days he decides to reshape it and start over. Today was a very grace filled day from Jesus.

Lord, Thanks so much that you gave me a breath of fresh air! I had no idea that it was coming and I am simply going to just rest in today, not worry about tommorrow (which you command)and give you all the glory. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: