Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Awwww....life of Katie at 14 1.5 months

This top photo stole my heart...snuggling with her bunny, "stitch". Look how big she is!

She LOVES the park and has decided that she can go everywhere and in any direction that she would like! Isn't the third photo a great face? :)

And lastly, Katie loves to direct music in the car. I can turn on any style of tunes, but especially classical and she directs to her hearts content. I don't think she is having any fun, do you? :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

LOVE the conducting! I'll have to try that idea with my kids whenever I get a radio that works in the minivan. LOL!

Is it just me or is she outgrowing her crib?! Wow! She looks to tranquil with her bunny. She so beautiful and has a GREAT smile.

Love Ya!
Jae