Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Look everybody, I've got pig tails! Daddy danced in front of me this morning while Mommy put these in. I was distracted by Daddy's dancing so putting in the pig tails worked! :) Mommy bought the smallest rubber bands ever, they are like braces bands, and they worked-yeah! Over the course of the morning the little tails curled and Mommy and Daddy said I looked So So cute~! I think I like my new do too! Do you?
Love, Katie
PS I am now 15 months old, have almost all my teeth, love to be outside, love to take a bath, I try to go potty on the toliet, I drink my smoothie at a super fast speed, I am super excited when Daddy comes home, I still wake up at around 6 am every morning, I take one or two naps a day depending on what Mommy thinks, I love to give hugs and blow kisses, and I am starting to say all sorts of words! Boy am I growing fast!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: