Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Incredible

The blog title says it all.
Katie has done an incredible job at adjusting to life with Owen.
She LOVES him to pieces.

Last week Katie and her daddy were inseparable. They did everything together.
She LOVED it! And I am so thankful for that week too. What a treat to have Justin home for that long.

This week it is Momma, Owen and Katie. So far it has been a good two days.
We have played a lot (thankful for the warmer weather) and she has run to get me things that I have needed. Even getting a few things that I didn't need (-such as a carmel from the counter at the farm that I didn't buy -I bought it after she ate half of it.)
And even when Owen is crying she has learned to sing him songs and tries to comfort him.

We are working on her being quiet and gentle. This is taking some time, but it is starting to find its way into her heart.
And since her passionate personality has come out in full force for our attention, we
are thankful she is also a joyful two 1/2 year old and obeys quickly.

Thank you Katie Grace for loving your family so well.
You're incredible!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: