Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My last project

I was on a mission to find a few boy burp cloths that were cute (in my opinion). I had pink ones from Katie and that just wasn't going to work. So after a trip to Babies R Us, Walmart, Target and a few online stores, I had given up finding anything simple in blue or even green. I didn't want cars, dinosaurs, bugs, work trucks, etc.

So I gave in...one more project and I did it with a big belly, sitting on the floor and with a two year old!

I found three flannel blankets, cut them up, and sewed them together adding some ribbon for a bit of color. They work for me, and I have five!

But if any of you know of any simple brands, of simple colors of burp cloths, I just might need one more pack, or I will potentially doing a lot of burb cloth laundry. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Metlife said...

Gi, they look great. Know that you have a few more burp clothes heading your way, so don't buy any! I have looked all over for the ones we got at Target and they don't seem to have them anymore, bummer!