Saturday, December 10, 2011

Imagine with me

a four year old, talking in a whining, sorta babyish voice...

K-But Daddy, I am being gooder then my brother!

D-Gooder?

K-Yes, I want to watch the movie (Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer), but Owen is just being gooder.  And I am falling apart. :(  boo hoo hoo  - tears staring to pool in her eyes

D-Falling Apart?  What does that mean?

K-I am getting to wound up. But I really want to watch the movie...I am so sad.

:)  *Little girl you are falling apart and getting wound up...sounds a little bit crazy in your little world, sweet girl!  :)

_______________________________________

walking through the store smelling candles with a very grown up four year old.

K-Wow, Mommy and Daddy this candle has a good 'romenya'.

M- Romenya?

K-I mean to say, aroma.  :)

No comments: