Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Date and VBS

I got a date with this handsome little boy!  It was a great time.  I think one of our best dates.  
We grabbed a fun drink at Starbucks then headed to watch the construction at the new McDonalds.  
He loved it and so did I.  
I loved watching him explore everything with his eyes and then tell me all the machines he was seeing. I don't think he stopped talking for more then 10 seconds.  Love you O!
I rigged our camera up in the tree to get this shots and i. love. it.
 For a week Katie went to Bayleaf Church VBS.  She LOOOOOOOVED it!  
We have listened to the VBS CD, to many times to count and I was so excited it made an impression on her heart.  "Awesome God, Amazing Power".   We want her to have a big view of our God.  
There was one day, I have to be honest, I left with some tears.  Katie is growing up.  
And watch out Aunt Brandi, she has some new moves for your wedding from the choreography.  :)
 The Praise Team that Katie still loves to minic in her dance moves, every. single. day.  
Anyone else remember choreographing moves to songs when they were younger??  Even though I didn't have much rhythm (still don't) ...I still tried to make up dances.  :)
 Katie and her new friend "laney" in the blue shirt.

1 comment:

Beth McKenzie said...

Just remembering all the "Bob-caps" that we used to watch, too! Glad you are making memories with him (and her) like that!