Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Flying Partners

We headed to Kansas last week to see family-it was a great trip!
It was also a first-we bought four tickets!  Whew.  :)  But the kids LOVED it.  Having their own seats was wonderful and only once did I need to switch seats to help O with something.  And Robin...I did have a chance to read 2 chapters of my novel on the plane.  :)  
 Each time we boarded the plane the kids had to review the safety cards.  It was pretty cute.  They practiced buckling and unbuckling their seat belts and also checked over and over to see if the lights and air vents worked.  Yep, they worked!
 Lily the doll came with us and was a bit fussy Katie said.
I think it is super comical that Owen is mimicking Katie so precisely.
 Loved flying with you two!  But thankful on the way back Daddy flew with us!

No comments: