Monday, July 16, 2012

A Normal Day :)

 Our weekly shopping experience includes our beloved Trader Joe's and since this Monday morning was almost empty I let Owen push his own cart while Katie carried in her Ergo, Lily.  They LOVED it! ...I on the other hand had to make sure O didn't run into my heals and that Katie wasn't starring off into space while she 'bounced' her baby doll. :) But I have to be honest they did a great job and did it very adorably!  Katie is doing a great job being a 'Mommy' and Owen in his own words, is doing a 'great job being a Daddy'.  
I hope when they are our ages they still love shopping with their kids at the store!  And I hope they never lose the excitement of finding TJ the squirrel at Trader Joes. It can be intense until we find him hanging out in the milk freezer, holding onto a kite or eating some puppy food. :)
Thanks Kiddos for helping me shop for our food!

1 comment:

Robin Muse said...

Sooooooo sweet!!! :)