Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Few Favorites Right Now

A Few Favorites Right Now!
Snofrisk Cheese-bought this at Whole Foods and it is light and creamy. yummmo!
I have never thought to oven cooked bacon, but it is another thing I am loving right now.


Our Oreck Vacuum.  It. Is. Worth. It.  
My favorite part is that I can 'sweep' our wooden floors and carpets all at one time!
This blanket we got for Christmas from Pottery Barn. Warm, cozy and perfect for reading a good book!
I received this from Justin for Christmas-love it!  Euphoria by Calvin Klein
So, we don't live in the Northwest, but we do have lots of kids consignment sales. I am going through the kids clothes to sell the ones they have outgrown.  And my favorite part?  Getting the clothes out of the house!  :)
I have been pondering this verse in our study of Philippians.  
2:5
"Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men."
I am really enjoying this music.  Listen to at least the first 1.5 minutes.  Give it a try! :)


How about you, any favorites??

No comments: