Monday, February 4, 2013

Ms. Sandra and Katie

On Tuesdays, the kids and I attend a Bible Study at CBC called Salt Shakers.  The kids go to class and I have study.  One of the best parts is the interaction the kids get with older women.  And Katie has found a special place in Mrs. Sandra's heart.  Mrs. Sandra is an amazing seamstress and made Katie this outfit.  She knows Katie loves Little House on the Prairie and one Tuesday we received a gift...it was her baby dolls outfit.  Then for Christmas Katie got her outfit!  It blew Justin and I away!  We know Mrs. Sandra and Mr. Tom from before Salt Shakers, but her generosity with time, materials, care was AMazing.  
Mrs. Sandra we are so blessed by you!



 And Katie wore this almost everyday for two weeks straight.  Thankfully she isn't wanting to sleep in it anymore.  :)  But it is still a very prized treasure!

1 comment:

Beth McKenzie said...

I always wanted a dress like this when I was a girl! I would have slept in it, too, I'm sure!