Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Guest of Honor

After being treated to a massage at White Dehlia I came home to two kids dressed up for a party and one busy husband turning our dinner into a feast for a Queen.  :)  We celebrated Valentines Day with this special dinner.  Unknown to me, the kids and Justin had bought me beautiful flowers, festive napkins and decided to treat me as the guest of honor...not allowing me to do anything, but sit and eat.  It was a very cute memory and I loved every minute of it.  I especially loved how Katie was making sure that everyone used fancy manners.  Her look in these photos shows how proud she was of creating this event with Daddy and Owen.
Thank you for showering me with a special dinner!

 I love the chicken apple sausage at TJ's!  And Justin made these red potatoes delectable!  The apples were crisp and sweet/tart and the avocados with gray pimento salt oh so yummy!
It never fails, I make this meal and like it...Justin makes this meal and I Love it!
Thankful that my husband can cook so well!



I love each of you very very much!

1 comment:

Metlife said...

So so fun! What a blessing our husbands are to us. Isaac saw the family picture and said "oh that's a good picture :)"