Monday, February 4, 2013

Some More Nana Time

Way back in early December, Nana come to spend some time playing and talking and cooking, essentially memory making!
So glad she came and we look forward to when she can come again.

We love this park in Raleigh.  And were glad to take Nana to it.
 Can you believe how tall our kids are???
 I heart this photo.

 Simple pleasures

 As you can tell it goes pretty fast!
 Hanging on...
 Hi, sweet girl!
 :)
 Love Owen's tongue

 Choo Choo
Then the Christmas Tree lighting at Lafayette Village 
 Our attitudes were a bit off, so we tried to change that with some funny faces
 It is a bummer that I didn't have my camera set right with the low lights, but still glad to have these great photos.
 sweeeeeet
priceless
 Ahhhh, the anticipation of counting and then bam, the lights turned on.  :)

I heart this photo of my handsome man!
 *Sarah, this was with my 50mm lense, if you are noticing the bokeh*
On to Nana's specialty....cookies
And yes, Nana, I think you should look into selling yours!




 And to top it off, we went on a date.  :)  The kids were super excited to watch Rudolph with Nana as we snuck out the door!


1 comment:

the carlson's said...

Gi, awesome! Great pictures! I will be ordering a 50 mm lens soon. Do you have to get up close for like the merry go round pictures? I just may have to call you sometime! I wish we lived closer!! :)