Monday, May 6, 2013

Real Rest

College. Nanny. Beautiful Carmel-By-The-Sea California. Cool and Yet Warm Weather. Quiet My Soul. The Book of Jeremiah. Change My Life Summer. Truth.

In college I read through the book of Jeremiah and it changed my life.  It just did.  It had a profound impact on me.  I should read it again to be honest.  God met me in this season.  He is still meeting me, but my reflection on this time is sweet.  I need to think on truth, hope, love...

This verse I wrote down and posted on my mirror then and now it is in my journal that I see often.  

What is Real Rest?  
"This is what the Lord says: Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."  Jeremiah 6:16

May you and I ask, may we look, may we walk and may we rest today.

No comments: