Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Seasons of Change

What an exciting time! We wanted to share the news of our upcoming transition and the new role that Justin will be stepping into at the beginning of June. Below is the announcement: 
    
Justin & Gi

Katie & Owen




My Contact Information
919.745.9001


 
Seasons of Change
  
For everything there is a season! During my time with  Mission Increase, I've had the distinct pleasure of serving some of the most generous men and women in the Triangle - namely you. My appreciation for the work being done by so many in the city to advance the Gospel, while meeting real and pressing needs, cannot be overstated. If I've learned one thing during my time at the foundation its this: what incredibly gifted, hardworking and committed people we have here. 

A New Season

On June 1st, I will be transitioning away from Mission Increase Foundation to begin my work with a local home building company, American Homesmith. My role there will include new market research, product development and positioning, as well as supporting the companies philanthropic endeavors to care for military families. I am extremely excited about this new opportunity and the incredible team that I will be working alongside.

I'm certainly looking forward to staying involved in the work of Mission Increase, as a champion, serving and engaging in a variety of ways. I'm also looking forward to serving as a member of our local board and continuing to invest in that capacity. Not only will this allow me the chance to stay connected to the organization, but to continue working with my gifted colleagues Jim & Lindsey, and you. 

Again, thank you! It's been a joy and honor to serve you and I hope by some measure of God's grace it has been the same for you. 

Gratefully yours,
   Justin

No comments: